Started the 17 Day Diet today! Paired with my exercise plan, I’m hoping for some sweet results in the next couple of months!
- Shock and Denial: Screaming at the television for two hours after the game actually ended, refreshing Twitter repeatedly to make sure the score actually was 55-0
- Guilt: Blaming yourself because you didn't wear your lucky socks on game day and eat your 5:00 peanut butter and jelly sandwich and sit on the couch with the pillows to your left
- Anger & Bargaining: Blaming Pierre McGuire/NBC for all of your problems
- Depression: Weeping uncontrollably into your jerseys, spending hours staring longingly at pictures of your captain on tumblr
- Adjusting: Attempting to fill the void in your life by rooting for another team...Go Coyotes?
- Acceptance: Creating a GM-worthy master plan for next season complete with salary figures, trade and draft prospects, and new lines